Sugar Maple Golf Club features great food and drink options, golfing for all levels of experience, and club memberships with special privileges and terrific value. To learn more about our golf package options, golf lessons, and other packages, call or visit today just outside Geneseo, Illinois.
- Twilight: (after 4pm, unlimited play, includes cart) $35
- Walking carts $5
- Golf Car Fees: $10 (9 holes) $18 (18 holes)
- Yearly Single Golf Car Fee: $850
- Yearly Family Golf Car Fee: $1250
- Resident cart (w/membership) $425
Range Fee: 5/small 8/large
2018 Limited Pass Membership
25 rounds – 18 holes, including cart $950
*renew in ten round packages at $38 each
12 rounds – 18 holes, including cart $475
10 rounds – 18 holes, including cart $475
*Senior Golfers Only (65+)
4-8 – 18 holes, including cart $38 each
*larger groups, call for quote
Social Clubhouse Membership $150/year
Benefits – use of the clubhouse for
- Private parties
Corporate Member $1,800
Cart rental $1,150
Includes two principles/officers
Add principles at $500 each
Benefits include principles use of clubhouse for
- Corporate meetings
- Corporate events
Guests with a corporate member will pay fee $22.
Single Member – 18 and older 1,400
Cart rental $850
Includes member, member’s spouse, unmarried children under 21 either living at home
or enrolled in an accredited university or college.
Junior (restrictions) $400
17 and under
All memberships applicable for one calendar year (non-seasonal)
Course Hours & Rules 2017
Monday-Friday 8:00 – Dusk
Saturday- Sunday (Holidays) 7:30 – Dusk
Slow Play: (4) hours is the maximum for 18 holes.
Junior Times: Weekdays, anytime. Weekends, after 11:00
Sugar Maple respectfully asks that you follow these policies for golf:
1. Players shall present a neat appearance and be consistent with acceptable golf fashion. We deem acceptable golf attire to include collared shirts, Bermuda length shorts and soft-spike golf shoes. We do allow denim to be worn throughout our facility and golf course. We will be as accommodating as policy allows, but do reserve the right to refuse service based on inappropriate attire.
2. We require 24 hour notice to cancel your golf reservation, call 309-944-5418.
3. If the weather turns inclement, we will provide the following: Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the golf course. Rain checks will be issued when the golf course is closed due to inclement weather. Rain checks will be issued on a pro-rated basis depending on the holes played.
4. We want all guests to have an enjoyable experience on the golf course and pace of play is an important element of the day. Playing in a group of 5 is a decision for the golf professional. Unless your group is the last of the day, this request will be typically declined.
Sugar Maple Golf Course has rules and they’re simple. Please don’t break any. Thank you!
Golf Car Rules
- Must have valid driver’s license to rent/operate golf car.
- Members taking small children are assuming all responsibility for their actions.
- Small children are not to be left unattended on a golf car under any circumstance.
- Golf cars can be dangerous if not used on a professional basis.
- Sugar Maple Golf Club has its own fleet of golf cars. Each person renting golf cars will be financially responsible for any damage incurred to the car, due to negligence or carelessness.